The increase of greenhouse gas concentration (mainly carbon dioxide) led to a substantial warming of the earth and the sea, called global warming. In other words: The increase in the man-made emission of greenhouse gases is the cause for global warming.
Global warming facts…..
1. it is the gradual increase in the earths temperature and its ocean , it is estimated that it effects the earths climate more than others .
2. By 2100, there will be a 50% increase in lightning strikes, if global warming continues.
3. Due to the increase in the co2 level. it effects the nature and its living components
4. main source of the harmful gases are AC(air conditioners) and refrigerators……
5. this increase in temperature leads to allergies and skin damages